Wednesday, January 25, 2012

S.S. Question Mark : Week 4

Hey there everybody! I've been trying to go along in the order my questions are written in my notebook, but its been a bit of a rough week around here and the next question was another opposition of the * previous question *   :

 What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?

I've had to think about that a lot the last few days and it's really put me through the works. So, not only do I honestly have no desire to think about it again for a while, it will keep me from a full day of much needed positive thoughts; so I'm not going to get into mine like I have been doing for examples.

Its good to think about every once in a while when taking stock of your life because not everything that happens is good. (Unfortunately) But you should examine those bad things and look at how they've shaped you. Has it made you be safer, more cautious? Were you able to help a friend who ended up going through something similar? Is it something you never thought about before that you realized after it happened that you'll definitely need to teach your kids about? To be able to make it through this crazy life, we will have to look at the "crap storm" and see what good things it may have brought out in turn.

Good Vibes and Positive Thoughts!

Loves!
~Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment