Wednesday, January 18, 2012

S.S. Question Mark : Week 3

This week's question is another one that seemingly isnt that difficult to answer, but I am still having a hard time coming up with one.


What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?

To me this seems to be one of those things you cant answer until you are much older, have made tons and tons of memories, and can reflect back. Right now for me if could be having my children. Or if I look at things in a different light, I can look at my divorce as a good thing because I get that second chance to make a new life for myself and my children. One seems to go hand in hand with the other though. So for now, I'll call it a tie even though its still a sorta up in the air for me....I think there's so much more to happen in my life to make the call. (But I'm sure my kiddos will still take the prize =D )

Happy Searching!

Loves!
~Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment