Thursday, January 19, 2012

Janu-Hairy : Fair well

In our third week of Janu-hairy, Kyle has gotten to the point of misery and called "uncle". I assume that when I see him tomorrow after work he will be 100% clean shaved - and even a LOT happier - and I doubt I'm going to ever hear him want to grow his facial hair again for a very long time.

Yeah, we had a couple laughs each time I'd take his "Mug Shot". hehe
And he did cheat this week and trim it up because he felt "like a hobo". Thats why its isnt uber scary thick anymore.


But since even his mom says he looks like a bum with the beard, so he gets to have his face back. 

So Janu-hairy, it's been interesting and got a lot of mileage out of ya, but it is time to bid you fair well. Bring on the razors!!


Loves!
~Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment