Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweatshirt Re-Vamp

I recently finally finished my sister's Christmas/Birthday presents. Yes, yes I know...suuupper late! It's kinda a thing with us. One thing I made for her was an upcycled shirt.

Upcycled tends to mean turning something you already have into something new. Well, I didnt have anything laying around that fit the bill, so I went and got a white long sleeve shirt. I had seen this DIY on * A Beautiful Mess * a few months back and thought I'd give it a shot. I love Elsie's blog (It's honestly what truly inspired me to get mine going. After seeing it things really clicked you could say.)

It looks cuter on than it does just hanging there, but I'm not as "blessed" in a certain area as she is, so I was totally falling out. (TMI. I know, I know!) Hopefully it'll look great on her and I'll get a picture of it soon. =)

Here's the link to the DIY

Happy Creating!

Loves!
~Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment