Thursday, March 15, 2012

Goal #10 mini-update

I'm excited to say I've lost ten pounds so far in the last month! Yes, as I said before, it didn't start off healthily...but I made the choice to turn it into something good. So I have 84 days to lose the rest of my desired weight...(and be able to cross off another * goal *) which is 17.5 pounds now. My only fear is a plateau, so I'll have to be sure to keep things fresh and changed up!

I got the Zumba game for Wii last week and that's really helped me get some cardio. I HATE cardio! But its made it fun for me =)

My challenge for the week, though...lifting and carrying everything with my left arm/hand. Sounds strange, but as of right now: left arm = wimpy, wimpy, wimpy! right arm = hefty, hefty, hefty!


I used to be able to do inverted push ups....nooowwww I can only do a hand stand. Mehh...so getting my strength back up and using my own body as resistance is how I've been doing everything.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I reach my goal and finally love my body! =)


Loves!
~Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment