Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Garlic Cheese Bread - The Cheaters Way

Last week I wanted to get the kids a yummy snack...but to be honest I didnt want to put a whole lot of effort or time into it or just open a box of some processed snack. With how much they all love pizza and how much I hate the mess of the sauce most times, I met it in the middle!

You simply take one store bought pizza crust
Cover it with as much cheese as you would like. I just used mozzarella.
Sprinkle on some garlic salt. ( I still use Lawry's)
Place in an oven at 350 degrees for 6 minutes. To brown up the cheese just a little I turned the broiler on low for about 3 minutes.
Then it's all done!You can cut it anyway you want. Shake some Parmesan cheese on there, anything!The possibilities are pretty endless. =)
Happy Eatin'!
Loves!
~Kels

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! The recipes you post are always so tasty looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really try to keep it simple...too many people think things have to be all fancy. My faves are the easiest things ever!

    ReplyDelete