Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dizzy Relief

I hope it isn't thought to be tacky...but the most emotionally daunting of my *Goal List* is finally crossed off. There doesn't have to be much else said about it:

8. Finalize divorce

I feel like that dark cloud is no longer hovering over me. =)

On a totally different note, I received my first bikini bottom (since I was in high school) today, and I am actually pleased with how I look in it! A pool is soon to be in my future! I am going to be much more comfortable and confident in *this* than a regular bottom, especially after having children. I love having that retro feel and look while still having some modesty =)

Still hoping for ONE more bit of good news today..so keep your fingers crossed that I get to cross one more thing off my list!

Loves!
~Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment